Managing attorney Jennifer Macaulay has been helping people deftly handle their family legal matters for over a decade.
She is a sought-after speaker and educator on family law matters as well as a legal writing instructor.
Although her philosophy is to create the best settlement possible for you, she is also a skilled litigator who can assist if your case goes to trial.
- Minnesota, 2002
- United States District Court, Minnesota, 2004
- United States District Court, Eastern Wisconsin, 2006
- United States Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit, 2006
- United States Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit, 2006
- United States Supreme Court, 2007
William Mitchell College of Law
Juris Doctor, law, cum laude1998 – 2001
Specialties: Family Law, Criminal Defense,
Appeals and Post-conviction relief